Job news is good news for every unemployed person, they don’t expect more than that. So today I will discuss the job with you. WASA’s job is to supply water and drain water. WASA water is used by the people of Dhaka city. Dhaka Wasa Job Circular. Even though this water is not healthy, people still cook with this water, wash clothes, take a bath, drink, wash dishes, in a word, do everything. So let’s get to the real thing now, below is some important information.
Dhaka Wasa Job Circular
Department name : Dhaka Water Supply and Sewerage Authority (DWASA) invites online applications from Bangladeshi nationals for filling up the following post as per the mentioned terms and conditions.
Post name : Assistant Engineer
Post Number : 13
Age : 30
Salary : 22,000 – 53,060/- (Grade-09th)
Terms and Condition
- Application Deadline : 12-07-2020
- Age Limit : Maximum 30 (thirty) Years a 12-07-2020. In case of department candidates, age limit may be relaxed.
- Candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications may apply as per prescribed from available from Dhaka Wasa personal Website.
- During submission of online application, candidates will have details terms and conditions from Dhaka Wasa website.
- No affidavit will be acceptable in respect of date of birth.
- Candidates serving in govt. / Semi-govt. / autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel.
- Eligible candidates will need to appear at written examinations and interviews organized by Dhaka Wasa. The date, time, and venue of the written examination and interview will be notified through email. All information will be on the Wasa website as well.
- Candidates should have proven computer expertise.
- Applications not confirming the requisite qualifications and not providing copies of supporting documents will be rejected outright.
- No application will accepted after deadline submission.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for examination/interview etc.
- Dhaka Wasa Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel the requirement process in part or in full at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Interested candidates shall have to apply through Online Application from where scanned s.s.c. certificate, photograph, and signature of the candidates have to interested in right button.
- An amount of 500/- Taka (five hundred only) should paid online (payment option will appear after clicking the application submission process).
- the policy will follow in respect of quota-system.
- The candidate must be computer literate.
Dhaka Wasa Job Circular
Below is a picture for your convenience. Read carefully.